The Parish Church of St. Symphorian, Durrington
from  13th  Century  to  the  modern  day 
in ten milestones 

Click image to enlarge

In 1954 choir stalls were added to the Nave. A pulpit and lectern were also purchased for the church. In September 1969 pews were added to the Nave. These were donated by a redundant church in Newhaven. 

Previous     1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10     Next